Enterprise Permission Reporter is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-06. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, RIM.
Why would I need EPR?
- If a user leaves your company, only every third will loose all the permissions
- Permissions have the most direct impact to your users
- Near half of all helpdesk calls regard the request of permissions
- Auditing: You need to report permissions, even for dates long ago
- Auditing: You need to report changes of permissions
EPR does all of that, and much more.
Here are some of the most important Features EPR offers you:
- Automatically report permission changes via email directly to the data owner
- Change management: Keep track of changes, all the time
- Dive deep permissions: EPR will not just stop when reading the permissions. It will resolve any group members, even sub-groups, and sub-groups, until there are only users
- Role-Based views
Enterprise Permission Reporter (version 188.8.131.52) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 99 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.