Why would I need EPR?
- If a user leaves your company, only every third will loose all the permissions
- Permissions have the most direct impact to your users
- Near half of all helpdesk calls regard the request of permissions
- Auditing: You need to report permissions, even for dates long ago
- Auditing: You need to report changes of permissions
EPR does all of that, and much more.
Here are some of the most important Features EPR offers you:
- Automatically report permission changes via email directly to the data owner
- Change management: Keep track of changes, all the time
- Dive deep permissions: EPR will not just stop when reading the permissions. It will resolve any group members, even sub-groups, and sub-groups, until there are only users
- Role-Based views
Read The publisher description in: German